Need some new ideas on how YOU can FUNDRAISE for your club scholarship program? Or maybe you want to start a scholarship for your Auburn club and don't know where to start? Here is a great list we've put together for you to help kick start your fundraising!
1. Restaurant Partner – Restaurants or other local businesses may offer a percentage of sales to support the club scholarship during a special promotional time. Example: Carpet Capital Auburn Club is working with local Chick-Fil-A restaurant to share proceeds on away game weekends. As local fans head to Nashville or Knoxville, they will encounter the restaurant just off the I-75 interstate.
2. Autograph items – Create a special item with club logo that might be suitable for autographing. Example: The Shoals Club created small plastic footballs that were sold for small children and those wanting coach autograph.
3. Seats with the Coach – Sell seats at the coach’s table during annual meeting. Example: Palmetto sold seats for $100 to sit at table with Coach
4. Pictures with Aubie – Request Aubie to attend the meeting. Prepare for a picture spot with Aubie. Photos could sell for $
5. Club t-shirts – Create a club t-shirt to sell with proceeds going to scholarship fund.
6. Raffle off a “theme night” – Valentines- get contributions/donations from local vendors (restaurant, movies, theatre, and candy or flower store) make a basket and sell tickets.
7. Cookbook - Make a cookbook with the best recipes from club members (tailgate, holidays, and special occasions) and sell…Continue
Posted by Katie Hunter on June 18, 2013 at 12:44pm