Hey Everyone,

I will have the new 2012 DFW Club t-shirts at Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday.   Let me tell you they look awesome!  The shirts are only $15.00, and we have a ton ordered this year.  If you want a sneak peak join the DFW/ North Texas Fans Page on facebook.  It posted on the board there.

Please do your best to make it out to the club on Saturday.   Ron and I were talking earlier about how we usually have 100 folks at the first game each year.  Lets blow that # away this year.   We are aiming for 125 Auburn fans at Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday night.  The game is at 6:00, and I would recommend if you have a big group get there 45 minutes before to secure a couple tables.  We will have some Auburn music rocking inside, and we have food drink specials during the game.  Ask for Ron or Ben.  We will be there before 5:00 setting up. 

War Eagle...Ben Norris

Views: 284

Replies to This Discussion

I want TWO! XL please! War Eagle, can't wait until Saturday!

I want two! XL size please!

Can't wait till Saturday, kick off! War Eagle!

Big B, any 3x in that mix?

Yes sir, Elliott.  Its about time you start coming back to the club!

I missed it man.  Our fall was nuts last season.

Will you guys be at BWW for the MSU game?  If so, do you have any shirts left?  I would need XXL and XL.  This will be my first game to watch with the DFW Club.  Thanks

Hey Jeremy....welcome to the DFW Auburn Club.   Yes we are at Buffalo Wild Wings every Saturday for the Auburn games.  The doors open up at 10:00 this week, and we are expecting another big crowd.  We have plenty of M, L, XL.  The S, XXL, & XXXL are on order and will be here by LSU game. 

See you Saturday.

RSS

Stay connected with Auburn alumni through our nationwide network of 100 Auburn Clubs and Affiliates.

Auburn Club Events

© 2017   Created by Shannon Bryant-Hankes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service