Does anyone have an ideas or leads for a Auburn graduate of 2004 who worked for a couple of years after undergrad at Auburn and most recently went back to school for the past 2 years at SMU's Cox School of Business full-time to get an MBA in both Marketing & Strategy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

All the best,

Andrew Estes

940-704-8008

WAR EAGLE

Tags: Attached, Resume

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Patricia McMullin said:
I was trying to review your resume`. I doubt I can do much to help, but I'd still like to review the document to see. I have a 64bit computer (buggy till they catch up), so I'm not sure if its my computer stopping me or the doc you posted. Can you double check that to see if it opens from your end for me?
Andrew Estes

6528 Axton Lane, Dallas, TX 75214 Email: aestes@smu.edu Cell: 940-704-8008

EDUCATION
Southern Methodist University, Cox School of Business, Dallas, Texas - May 2009
Master of Business Administration, Concentrations: Marketing & Strategy
Cox MBA Marketing Club-V.P., Cox MBA Energy Club, Cox MBA Strategy & Entrepreneurship Club
Student Advisory Board-Treasurer - National Scholars Honor Society Member
Cox Leadership Forum – Cox Distinguished Business Leader - Member of the Dean’s Circle
GPA: 3.65

Relevant MBA Marketing Courses
• Marketing MGMT • Advanced Marketing MGMT • Marketing Strategy • Consumer Prod & Brand MGMT
• Customer Satisfaction & Retention • Analytic Methods/New Product Development

Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama - December 2004
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Entrepreneurship and Family Business

Member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity (2001 – Present)
Member of Reformed University Fellowship (RUF), Auburn University
IMPACT and Habitat for Humanity Volunteer (2001-Present)

Students in Free Enterprise
Founding member of Auburn’s first team (2004)
Prepared business plans for under-educated entrepreneurs

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Summer 2008 Great White Energy Services, Oklahoma City, OK
Strategic Marketing Intern
• Developed marketing presentations, brochures and consolidated oil & gas industry research reports
• Researched market trends of all 16 Great White companies & consolidated their marketing collateral
• Redesigned corporate Web sites, greatwhiteenergy.com and sandtigerlodging.com

09/05-02/07 Ferguson Enterprises, Fort Worth, TX
Management Training Program
• Sold residential plumbing, lighting, and appliances & set DFW’s highest profit margin
• Personally handled and responsible for servicing over 50 contractors and builders accounts
• Worked directly with homeowners, engineers, designers, and plumbers

06/04-08/04 Weitzman Group and Cencor Realty, Austin, TX
Intern
• Became familiar with all aspects and trends of the real estate business in Austin, Texas
• Helped prepare presentations and show commercial property

SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
Spring 2009 American Airlines Advantage Program research project
• Analyzed each of the 5,000 American AAdvantage customer’s lifetime value, profitability within the program, likelihood of retention, & performed several linear regression analyses in Excel to better segment these customers into more manageable activity level & profitability consumer tier groups.
• Presented & consulted findings to top-level American Airline executives at their Fort Worth corporate office

(NOLS) Graduate of National Outdoor Leadership School (2001 & 2005)
• Completed two different rigorous outdoor leadership training courses
Summer 2001- Wyoming
• Spent one month hiking & climbing with outdoor classmates
• Graduated top of my class & led a group of students solo for the last week of our course
Winter 2005- Northern Idaho
• Spent two weeks backpacking, hiking, cross country skiing, & building ice caves to sleep in

Auburn University – Beta Theta Pi
• Social Chairman from 2001-2003, responsible for a yearly budget of $60,000, bringing in bands from out of state & worked extensively with booking agents, event planners, and Auburn’s faculty

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
• Comfortable leading and communicating with diverse groups of people
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Internet and PowerPoint
• Enjoy traveling, outdoor mountain sports, golf, arts, politics and learning different cultures
Here is a resume reuploaded and one pasted, thanks for any help or ideas that you might have.
Andrew Estes
Attachments:
Is there a particular industry you would like to work in? Do you have any sales experience? If so, tell me about your experience.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shannon Bryant-Hankes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service